Policies & Details
We want to help make your visit with us as smooth as possible, and ensure that your group can enjoy the parks safely. Please download a copy of our risk assessments for the 2021 season below.
Public Liability Insurance
We confirm that the insurance cover detailed below is in force for Blackgang Chine and Robin Hill.
Insurers QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited Policy Number Y013718QBE0121A.
Territorial Limits Great Britain, Northern Island, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands and while temporarily outside these territories.
Public Liability Cover Legal Liability for death or bodily injury to third parties or damage to third party property. Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000 any one occurrence. These statements have been made in good faith and are a resume of the Public Liability insurance cover in force (which is subject to the full terms and conditions of the policy).
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following School’s Terms and Conditions of Entry. These must be adhered to at all times. By making a booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The adult-to-student ratio for any school group must be a minimum of 1:10.
- Single park tickets are valid for 1 visit only, and do not include the 7 day returns
- When purchasing a joint park ticket, all children and teachers must be the same for both visits
- Bookings can be amended until 28 days before the visit. The group numbers and bolt-ons cannot be altered after this point.
- We will require the total amount for your visit to be paid 28 days in advance of your visit.
- A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- Some activities including the Retail & Catering Packages must be booked a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the visit date.
- Any cancellations must be made 28 days prior to visit, or will incur a cancellation fee.
- A teacher or other qualified adult will be designated by the school as the teacher in charge of the visit – up to date contact information for the group leader must be provided ahead of the visit, to ensure that should it be required, our Front of House Team are able to get hold of your party.
- The teacher in charge+ 1 other member of staff are entitled to a free pre-visit to familiarise themselves with the parks. This must be pre-booked in advance, and can be booked via your booking form.
- The teacher in charge of the visit should ensure that all adults accompanying the group are familiar with the programme for the day.
- The teacher in charge is responsible for medication required by students in their school group. First aid may be obtained from our Front of House Team if required, and cold storage for medicines can be provided in Front Of House Upon Request.
- Teachers must be aware that the attractions will also be used by members of the public and other groups during the school’s visit.
- Schools and teachers must ensure appropriate behaviour by students, and all groups must be accompanied by a teacher at all times.
- Schools and teachers must ensure that students and teachers follow any specific instructions given by the attraction staff while in either Park.
- Height & age restrictions apply to rides & ride times may vary. Robin Hill: A 1.10m minimum height applies to the Colossus & 4D cinema ride, 90cm applies to Jungle Heights. Blackgang Chine: A 1.1m minimum height applies to Evolution, the Cliff Hanger, Snakes & Ladders, 1m on the Water Slide & 90cm on Shipwrecked. Robin Hill: A 1.1m minimum height applies to the Colossus & 4D cinema ride and 90cm applies to Jungle Heights. Rides may be scheduled to close for break periods during the afternoon/evening and may operate on an alternating basis when demand is low.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to rides and attractions if students are not accompanied by a teacher
- We may need to allocate session times on some of our attractions on busy days, to ensure that all visitors are able to access them. We request that these are attended on time to ensure you do not miss your turn- it is not always possible to allocate an alternative time slot.
- Some attractions are close during wet/windy conditions. Please see notices/ ask staff at our admission area for detailed, daily information. No ticket refunds will be entertained on the grounds of poor weather.
- We hate to close rides & attractions for essential maintenance & refurbishment at short notice, but we reserve the right to do so. We will try to let you know if we can when issues occur.
- A separate fee is charged for Robin Hill’s Toboggan Run, Jungle Heights and Summer Slide. This is available to buy in advance as part of your package price. Under 3’s cannot ride the toboggan & 3 -7 year olds must ride with a full paying guardian over 14yrs old at the stated charges.
- Toboggan will only run in fine weather.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission or remove visitors from the premises if circumstances dictate.
- We are unable to accept Frequent Visitor Cards as part of school groups. All visitors as part of the school will need a valid school ticket.