Nominate your tiger!
For their chance to win…
⭐ 4 x 2022 Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Passes
⭐ A Tiger Feed experience for four at the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary!
We’ve teamed up with the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary for 2022’s Spirit of the Orient. In the spirit of giving this Chinese New Year, we’re asking you to nominate a person that embodies the ‘heart of a Tiger’ and you feel deserves the chance to win.
The prize will guarantee the winning individual entry not only to Spirit of the Orient, but also unlimited access to the park throughout the main 2022 season with select events included AND a Tiger Experience at the Wild Heart Animal Sanctuary.
Tigers embody great strength and confidence with a competitive nature that often surprises people.
4 x 2022 Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Passes
You’ll get nearly 200 days of fun throughout the 2022 park season. Access to the park will extend from February – October on selected dates!
Including an epic calendar of select events that we know you all love, kicking off with Spirit of the Orient during February half term!
A Tiger Feed experience for 4 people at the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary!
An exciting opportunity to join The Wildheart Animal Sanctuary big cat keepers as they take you on a fascinating private tour behind the scenes at the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary and an incredibly personal opportunity to see our tigers up close!
*Please note that the Tiger Feed experience is for persons aged 8 years +
How to enter...
All you have to do is fill out the quick form below with your name, contact details, the name of your nominated tiger and a little bit about why you think they deserve the prize.
The real question is…
Who do you know that has shown great strength and confidence in the last year? Who is the person that’s so competitive they’ve defied the odds and surprised just about everyone?
It could be a partner, a family member, friend or simply someone you really admire. You just need to be able to get in touch with that person in the event that they win!
The competition ends at midnight on 14th January, so make sure to get your entries in now!
Entries are now closed!
We’ve been overwhelmed with the responses to this competition and are currently looking through all of the nominations to choose a winner!
Robin Hill prize and competition T&Cs
- This competition is open to all individuals, excluding employees of Vectis Ventures Ltd or anyone associated with the organisation of this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms & conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- Maximum one nomination per person. If multiple entries are made from one email address, the first submission will be entered, and all following entries will be discarded.
- ‘Nominees’ are those who are nominated by another individual.
- ‘Nominators’ are those who enter the competition.
- ‘Winner’ refers to the single chosen winning nominee.
- The winner will be selected from the final list of nominees and contacted via the relevant nominator.
- The prize will consist of 4 x standard 2022 Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Passes. This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- By way of entering the competition, nominators agree to contact the winning nominee to notify them, on behalf of Vectis Ventures Ltd.
- The winning nominee, once notified, must agree to share their contact details with Vectis Ventures or the prize will be forfeit and offered to alternative winner.
- By way of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to their name and reason for nomination being used on Robin Hill’s website, social media platforms and shared with third-party media partners.
- The winning nominee will be the person that is deemed to most resemble the traits of the tiger (confident, competitive, strong, surprising) by the Robin Hill management team. The winning nominator will be notified on Monday 17th January via email only and will have 24 hours to claim the prize. If a response is not received within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeit.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- All nominations must be received by the advertised closing time and date (11:59pm, Friday 14th January 2022).
- Late, illegible, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- There is one route of entry to this competition as follows: by completing the online form hosted at www.robin-hill.com/tiger-heart and entries must include your name, email address, phone number, the name of the person you’re nominating along with a short description explaining why. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Vectis Ventures Ltd and accordingly, Vectis Ventures Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Vectis Ventures Ltd as a result thereof.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean full acceptance of these terms & conditions.
Wildheart Animal Sanctuary prize T&Cs
- The Tiger Feed Experience is for 4 people maximum. Additional spaces cannot be purchased on top of this number.
- Winners must be 8years+ to take part in the Tiger Feed experience
- If the winner is between 8-15 years, they will need to be accompanied by an adult. The adult will have to make up the group of 4.
- Winners will be contacted directly by The Wildheart Animal Sanctuary to book their experience
- The experience includes entry to the Wildheart Animal Sanctuary for the remainder of the day.
- This experience is non-transferable and cannot be swapped for a monetary value.
- Tiger Feed experiences are very popular, and therefore may take a few weeks to book.
- Robin Hill are not responsible for the booking of this experience.