Robin Hill Adventure Park & Gardens and Blackgang Chine – Land of Imagination
1.Your ticket is Only for use at the park(s) denoted by the ticket and is not transferable to the other park unless you have purchased a joint park ticket. In the case of pre-purchased E-tickets, they can only be used during the park’s peak or off peak period as selected by the purchaser at point of sale. An additional charge will be incurred for use of off peak tickets during peak periods.
2. Please surrender your E-ticket (if you have pre purchased one) at point of admission so we may issue a valid 7 day return ticket. For all tickets purchased, a designated person will be required to print and sign the ticket where indicated, on behalf of all the people on the ticket.
3. Tickets are not transferable. The same person must counter sign/print their name on this ticket at the admission desk on subsequent visits to match the first visit box to gain admission.
4. Proof of name & signature (bank card/driving licence etc) will be required to verify printed name and signature on subsequent visit box.
5. Sorry… but we reserve the right to refuse re-admission without refund if adequate proof of name & signature is not obtained, or is unsatisfactory.
6. The ticket entitles you to a minimum of one visit only. Return visits are only offered with our compliments and for up to 7 days (up to & including the 7th day from the date of purchase) so long as the park is open and you satisfy the entry requirements above. Sorry, but we cannot offer alternative days or discounts if the park is nearing a closed period and less than 7 days remain. Returns are not valid on special event days or nights where separate admission charges apply. Electric woods events are included in your ticket. We recommend visitors see our website for closed days/periods & separate special events in advance of their visit to save disappointment.
7. An adult must accompany persons under 14.
8. Height & age restrictions apply to rides & ride times may vary. Robin Hill: A 1.10m minimum height applies to the Colossus & 4D cinema ride. Blackgang Chine: A 1.10m minimum height applies to the Cliff Hanger, Snakes & Ladders & 1.00m on the Water Slide. Rides may be scheduled to close for break periods during the afternoon/evening and may operate on an alternating basis when demand is low. See literature/website for full details.
9. Some attractions are close during wet/windy conditions. Please see notices/ ask staff at our admission area for detailed, daily information. No ticket refunds will be entertained on the grounds of poor weather.
10. Programmed entertainment at both Blackgang Chine & Robin Hill (including falconry & owls shows) can be cancelled or postponed at short notice if conditions are unfavourable or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
11. Last entry to either park is 1 hr before closing time. We reserve the right to close early on very wet days after 3pm if there are no customers present at the time. Please call ahead in wet weather.
12. We hate to close rides & attractions for essential maintenance & refurbishment at short notice, but we reserve the right to do so. We will try to let you know if we can when issues occur.
13. This ticket is not valid for special events where a separate admission fee is applicable (i.e. Robin Hill’s Cinema Under the Stars, Bestival Music Festival). See website for more information.
14.Well behaved Dogs are welcome in our parks provided they are kept on a lead at all times and owners clean up after them. Some areas are not suitable for dogs i.e. cafes, and playgrounds where young children play. Owner discretion is appreciated.
15. A separate fee is charged for Robin Hill’s Toboggan Run, which can only operate in fine weather and cannot therefore be included in the general admission ticket price in case we cannot offer it. The general admission price takes account for this. Under 3’s cannot ride the toboggan & 3 -7 year olds must ride with a full paying guardian over 14yrs old at the stated charges.
16. Management reserve the right to refuse admission or remove visitors from the premises if circumstances dictate.
17. Parking in any of our public car parks is at your own risk. The parks management will not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or accidents.
Robin Hill’s Electric Woods & Evening Openings – Additional Information
1. Last admission 1 hour before stated closing time, even with a return ticket.
2. During evening openings some peripheral park areas & attractions will be closed from dusk. This may include our Rabbit run, Slides and falconry field. Please keep to the lit areas of the park for your safety.
3. The Toboggan Run will not operate in the dark, and will shut before other rides due to light and track restrictions – last ride time for this attraction will be sign posted at the attraction during these times.
4. The ‘Big Green’ tractor train does not operate in the park after 5pm on any day.
5. The ‘Cows Express’ junior train ride, ‘Colossus’ swinging galleon and ‘4D Motion Cinema’ rides will remain open until 30 minutes before schedule park closure.
6. On fresher evenings, warm clothing and sturdy footwear is advisable.
7. Please do not touch any of the light fittings during your visit.