31st MAY SOLD OUT
Tickets and FVP bookings for today’s Sky High Night Glow have SOLD OUT.
Please note, walk-ups will NOT be permitted entry to the park at any point today. This includes return visits and FVP holders. Only those with a valid booking for today, 31st May, will be permitted entry.
If you missed out this time, Sky High returns this August from 20th – 22nd! Tickets are available now.
Sky High Night Glow
The sky’s the limit as magnificent hot air balloons float back into Robin Hill this August for a three-day extravaganza!
After a record-breaking first instalment in May, Sky High Night Glow will run daily from 5pm – 10pm, 20th – 22nd August; with spectacular Night Glow displays every evening, there’s even more opportunity to see the balloons in action!
The park’s Lower Valley will again be a hive of activity with hot air balloon crews tethering, performing inflation races and attempting mass launches from site!
You’ll have the chance to not only marvel at the balloons, but also soak up the atmosphere with a full programme of live music in the Valley and Woodland Ponds!
Sky High events are incredibly popular and May’s even sold out. August will also be a limited capacity event. Tickets will sell quickly, so booking online in advance is advised and tickets are now available!
Check out the programme -
The safety of our staff and customers is of the highest importance and the planning of this outdoor event will ensure all precautions and guidelines are adhered to. Activity will predominantly be taking place on our vast Lower Valley field with plenty of space to sit back, relax and enjoy this extraordinary display in a safe environment.
As we found last year, all hot air balloon activity is highly weather dependant and relies on stable air and calm winds. The winds tend to be at their lightest during the cooler part of the day, so our programme reflects this with activity planned for the late afternoon onward.
Sky High Night Glow
is proudly sponsored by…
Tickets available now!
Sky High tickets and Frequent Visitor Pass booking is available online now.
– All customers wanting to visit Sky High Night Glow 2021 must have a valid ticket or FVP booking specifically for an event date (29th, 30th, 31st May and 20th, 21st & 22nd August).
– To ensure the safety of all our staff and guests, and that social distancing is possible within the park, we have implemented capacity limits for this event.
– Tickets should be purchased in advance online and walk-ups will NOT be permitted once capacity limits have been reached, regardless of ticket or pass type. We strongly advise that all guests wishing to experience Sky High Night Glow book their ticket specifically in advance online to guarantee entry.
– Return visits as part of the complimentary 7-day return policy will not be valid during Sky High dates (29th, 30th, 31st May and 20th, 21st & 22nd August).
– Programmed entertainment may be postponed or cancelled. All entertainment may be cancelled, postponed or amended at short notice. Robin Hill reserves the right to amend details as it sees fit, at any time. This may be as a result of unfavourable conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
– Standard ticket and entry terms & conditions apply.
Yes! All 2020 and 2021 Frequent Visitor Passes are valid for use once during Sky High. In the interest of fairness, and considering the safety and comfort of all our guests during this limited capacity event, FVP bookings will be limited to one Sky High date per pass holder.
Hot air balloon activity is highly weather dependant and relies on stable air and calm winds. The winds tend to be at their lightest during the cooler part of the day, so our programme reflects this with activity planned for the late afternoon and evening.
In the event of the weather being too windy or it raining, balloon activity will not take place. This will include the Night Glow finale show, however, should inflation of the balloon envelopes not be possible, our team will endeavour to put on a basket burner show as a minimum.
Please note: as per our standard Terms & Conditions, all tickets are non-refundable and no refunds will be given as a result of balloon activity not taking place due to unsuitable weather conditions.
The focus of this event will be within our vast Lower Valley field. This is accessible to those with additional accessibility requirements, however we do advise anyone using a wheelchair has a strong helper with them as there are some steep hills back to the top of the park.
Our Tractor Train is not currently in operation as a result of our COVID-safe risk assessment process.
To ensure the safety of all our staff and guests, and that social distancing is possible within the park, we have implemented capacity limits for this event.
Walk-ups will NOT be permitted once capacity limits have been reached, and all visits must be booked online in advance.
As a result, return visits as part of our complimentary 7-day return policy will NOT be permitted during Sky High dates.
Guests wanting to come to Sky High Night Glow specifically, must buy their ticket with a first visit date of one of the event days.