Come on an African Adventure this summer with Robin Hill’s brand-new Sing-Along Safari!
Taking place between 12pm – 4pm on selected dates from 29th July – 28th August, our Woodland Jungle will be buzzing with life.
Our majestic life-sized African animal puppets including Annie the giraffe, Jabi the zebra and Lenny the lion are all migrating back to the park to bask in the sunshine! They’ll be joined by our incredible singers this year for a magical sing-along show.
Grab a seat in the African Adventure area and prepare to join in with all your favourite songs in the Sing-Along Safari – you’ll be tapping your toes and singing along in no time!
After their incredible performance, our African animal puppets will be ravenous and looking for dinner! Join them for Feeding Time and the chance to meet them up close!
Then if the rhythm takes you, become your favourite animal in one of our high energy, Animal Groove Workshops. Boogie on down and feel the jungle beat!
Sing-Along Safari Dates:
29th, 30th & 31st July.
5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th & 28th August.
Frequent Visitor Pass holder? As always, entry to the park is included free with your pass – until COVID restrictions are fully lifted, you’ll still need book your visits as normal. All Sing-Along Safari activity is included free within your standard park entry!
- Standard park entry and ticket T&Cs apply.
- All customers wanting to visit Robin Hill and watch one of the Brainiac Live shows, must have a valid ticket, specifically for a show date (29th, 30th & 31st July. 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th & 28th August) or a valid Frequent Visitor Pass booking. PLUS a valid seat reservation. A seat reservation fee of £3.50 applies.
- Tickets should be purchased in advance online where possible and seat reservation is strongly recommended in order to guarantee entry to your chosen show. We strongly advise that all guests wishing to experience a Brainiac Live show, book their ticket specifically in advance online to guarantee entry.
- Return visits as part of the complimentary 7-day return policy are valid for the duration of the summer (24th July – 30th August). If guests would like to watch a Brainiac Live show on one of their return visit dates, we recommend reserving Amphitheatre seats in advance online to guarantee entry.
- Programmed entertainment may be postponed or cancelled. All entertainment may be cancelled, postponed or amended at short notice. Robin Hill reserves the right to amend details as it sees fit, at any time. This may be as a result of unfavourable conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
- Robin Hill is an open air venue, and both the Amphitheatre and stage are completely uncovered. Guests therefore accept that weather, temperature and light conditions, which are out of the park’s control, are an integral part of the experience and may impact on their visit.
- While we will make every effort to complete each show, we reserve the right to stop and start the event/show as necessary.
- The event will only ever be cancelled or abandoned in the event of bad weather, where such weather is deemed by the management to pose a health and safety risk for visitors/staff/performers.
- Park tickets and seat reservation fee refunds are not given for cancellation or abandonment of a show as a result of poor weather conditions. In the event that a show is cancelled as a result of poor weather, guests will be offered the opportunity to exchange for an alternative date/time show, subject to availability. Guests will be contacted directly via email in this instance.
- Exchanges to a particular show on a particular date and time will be subject to the availability. This will be assessed at the point when we are processing the request for an exchange.
- Access will only be granted into the Woodland Amphitheatre to those who have a valid park ticket and seat reservation.
- To ensure comfort for all guests and due to the length of the show, we recommend all guests reserve seats for their full group, however, under 4’s will be permitted to sit on their parent/guardian’s lap if necessary.
- Buggies are not permitted within the Amphitheatre and should be left in the designated buggy parks at the owners risk.
- Customers should not obstruct the aisles/stairways or enter the performance areas at any point, unless authorised to do so.
- Those who have booked accessibility seating should use the main entrance/exit from the path opposite Squirrels Cafe. For more information, please refer to our accessibility guide. For guests with wheelchairs, a designated wheelchair space should be reserved.
- Frequent Visitor Pass holders will be required to reserve seats in advance to view any Brainiac Live shows. The seat reservation fee of £3.50 per person applies. Park visits do not need to be booked by FVP holders for visits past 21st
- Walk-ups will not be able to access the show without a seat reservation. Seat reservations are available to purchase up to 1 hour before the show start time online and from the main entrance, subject to availability. We are expecting these shows to be very popular, so booking in advance is strongly advised.
- Guests must arrive prior to the start time of the show. Any late guests may be refused entry.
- Please be aware, this show contains loud noises, special effects, flashing lights, live pyrotechnics and explosives. It may not be suitable for guests with pre-existing conditions such as photosensitive epilepsy or those of a sensitive disposition.
We hope that all our Frequent Visitor Pass holders will join us to experience Brainiac Live this summer. Entry to the park throughout the summer (24th July – 30th August) is, of course, included as part of your FVP and a park visit. Whilst COVID-safe policies are still in place, FVPs are advised to continue booking their visits online in advance. If FVP holders wish to guarantee entry to their chosen Brainiac Live show, Amphitheatre seat reservations will need to be made in advance online. A seat reservation fee of £3.50 per person applies.
In the event of unsuitable weather, Robin Hill reserves the right to cancel or postpone any shows, to ensure the safety of all guests/staff/performers.
Please note: as per our standard Terms & Conditions, all tickets are non-refundable and no refunds will be given as a result of a Brainiac Live show not taking place due to unsuitable weather conditions.
In the event that a show is cancelled as a result of poor weather, guests will be offered the opportunity to exchange for an alternative date/time show, subject to availability. Guests will be contacted directly via email in this instance.
Absolutely! Hosted within our Woodland Amphitheatre, there is wheelchair specific seating available, with accessible guest seating alongside these spaces. If you require wheelchair or accessible seating, please select these options in ‘Block C’ of the Woodland Amphitheatre when booking. The standard seat reservation fee of £3.50 per person applies.
If you have any further queries, please contact a member of our team.
All Robin Hill standard entry tickets are provided inclusive of up to 7 days’ free turns with our compliments. Standard 7-day return visit T&Cs apply. Brainiac Live! shows are not included free within a return visit. If you wish to watch a show on a return visit, we strongly advise reserving our seats online in advance to guarantee entry.
Yes! Simply head to the ‘Buy Tickets’ section of the site, select the date of your already booked visit and skip past the ‘Tickets’ section. On the ‘Shows’ section, choose your preferred show time, select your tickets and complete your purchase.