We’re asking all keen photographers (pro, amateur or anywhere in between) to #ShootSkyHigh this year! If you’ve got what it takes to create a spectacular image, you could be in with a chance of winning an incredible prize package, courtesy of our friends at the Island Photo Centre.
As part of the epic hot air balloon extravaganza coming back to Robin Hill this May, we’re re-launching the #ShootSkyHigh photography competition! A host of hot air balloons will float into the park between 29th – 31st May, and we’re expecting to see even more stunning images that capture the elegance and spectacle of the balloons.
This year’s winner will be in with the chance of winning an epic prize package worth over £100!
Entrants will be in with the chance of winning:
- 20 x 16 inch canvas print, courtesy of Island Photo Centre, so you can print any photo of your choice!
- £25 gift voucher from Island Photo Centre, so you can treat yourself to some new photography equipment.
- A Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Pass, giving you access back to the park as many times as you like for the rest of the main 2021 season.
- The opportunity for your image to be used in next year’s event artwork!
Once you’ve captured some incredible images, enter your best by clicking the button below, or tagging #ShootSkyHigh on Instagram.
- This competition is open to all individuals, except for employees of Vectis Ventures Ltd or Island Photo Centre, or anyone associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms & conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- There are two entry routes to this competition as follows: by email to [email protected]. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name, address & telephone number. Files must be 200dpi and between 1MB – 3MB; or via Instagram by using the hashtag #ShootSkyHigh. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date (17:00, 28/06/2021).
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Vectis Ventures Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, websites, social media and/or any promotional material connected to Sky High.
- Maximum three entries per person. Late, illegible, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry/entries will be that/those which is/are judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
- The prize(s) will consist of a canvas print and gift voucher from Island Photo Centre and a Robin Hill Frequent Visitor Pass. The Robin Hill FVP is valid for the remainder of the 2021 main season, up to and including 2021. All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The winners’ names may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Shoot Sky High, Vectis Ventures Ltd, Robin Hill, Downend, Nr Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NU.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Vectis Ventures Ltd and accordingly, Vectis Ventures Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Vectis Ventures Ltd as a result thereof.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms & conditions.