2020 Frequent Visitor Pass FAQs
How old does my child need to be to require a FVP?
Children under 4 years receive free entry to both parks and are not required to have an FVP. Once a child has had their 4th birthday, a pass or valid admissions ticket will be required to access the park.
When will my FVP cards be ready?
If purchased online: At the point of purchase, you will be asked to specify which park you would like to collect your card from, either Blackgang Chine or Robin Hill. Your card should be ready for collection 24 hours after purchase from your specified collection point. However, you will receive an email version of your passes after purchase which can be used to book your next visit online, and will be required upon entry to the park.
If purchased in-park: Once purchase and registration has been processed, you are free to enjoy the park for the day and we advise collecting your FVP card(s) upon exiting the park.
Do carers need an FVP too?
FVP holders who require additional help are able to bring a carer to the park for free. Full details can be found in our accessibility information.
When does my FVP expire?
All 2020 passes will include the remainder of the 2020 season AND the full 2021 season too. Details of opening dates and times will be released as soon as possible.
What happens if I lose my card?
If you do happen to lose your FVP card, replacement cards can be purchased for £2 from our admissions team.
FVP holders should ALWAYS bring their cards (or e-passes) with them when visiting the park. We cannot guarantee entry to the park if you are unable to provide proof of your FVP holder status via showing your card upon entry. Access to some special events and featured entertainment will be refused if an FVP card cannot be shown.
The photo on my card isn't clear, will I be allowed entry?
If the image on your FVP card isn’t of sufficient likeness or clarity, we reserve the right to refuse entry. This can be remedied by supplying a new image for a re-print of your FVP card at an additional £2.
Can I lend my FVP card to a friend for the day?
FVP cards are not interchangeable and are non-transferable; they can only be used by the individual pictured and named on the card.
Does my FVP include rides on the toboggan?
FVP passes ensure unlimited access to the Colossus, 4D Cinema, The Cow Express and Jungle Heights. There are additional charges for the Toboggan Run which can be purchased by card / contactless payment.
Terms & Conditions
- FVP passes are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. Application codes for FVPs cannot be replaced if lost without proof of purchase – please keep them safe!
- When applying for your FVP, you will need an up-to-date passport-style photograph of yourself. This is so that we can identify you at the entrance of the park for admission. If the photograph isn’t of a suitable likeness or not clear enough, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- You should ALWAYS bring your FVP card when visiting the parks, access to certain events may require cards to be shown upon entry. We cannot guarantee entry to our parks if you cannot provide proof of FVP status. Access is provided following our normal terms and conditions of entry.
- FVP cards guarantee unlimited standard entry to the parks when they’re open, for the year that they’re issued. This has been extended for all 2020 passes to include the full 2021 season too.
- Details of events and any special entertainment will be released as soon as possible for the remainder of the 2020 season and 2021. As previously stated in our T&Cs, no refunds are made based on event cancellation, curtailment, changes in event programmes or content.
- No discounts are offered on FVP purchases within the park.
- A replacement card fee of £2.00 will be payable if a card is lost or stolen.
- Children under 4 years are not required to apply or hold an FVP until they turn 4, at which point a pass or valid admissions ticket will be required to access the park(s)
- Vectis Ventures (Blackgang Chine & Robin Hill) is entitled to use FVP holder’s details to contact them about service information, including, but not being limited to, information about changes to these Terms and Conditions, expiry and/or renewal reminders. Vectis Ventures will not use these details for marketing purposes unless the holder has opted in to receive such information at the time of purchasing.
- The Park Manager, MD, or their agents, may refuse admission or revoke FVPs at any time on the grounds of public safety or if other exceptional circumstances permit.Attempting to use FVPs that is not your own will result in the cancellation of those cards without refund.
- The parks reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to vary the opening and closing dates of the parks, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events, attractions or facilities for any reason. The full value or any part of the value of the FVP will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of the rides or attractions become unavailable or if any part of the rides and attractions are closed or removed.