25th May – 2nd June
20th July – 1st September
The epic 100m waterslide returns for 2019!
Cool down with our super slip and slide! Splash and slide your way down the hill, race your friends and enjoy the adrenaline-inducing slide in the sun with Robin Hill’s Summer Slide! You’re sure to make a splash on our guest attraction this summer!
Don’t forget your towel and swimwear though … you will get wet!
This guest attraction is open daily from 10:30am – 4:30pm. 30 minute sessions will run throughout the day, with the last session starting at 4.30pm.
Your 30 minute session will include a safety briefing and all participants must be at least 1.2 metre to slide. Sessions are £3.00 per person. Tickets will be issued per session time which can be pre-booked at the Slide Hub.
- Capacity is limited and participation is subject to availability. Sessions are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- It is expected that each session will consist of at least 3 slides but this will vary depending upon the number of participants in the session.
- Whilst the 1.2 meter height limit is imposed for safety reasons, those above this limit may still struggle to reach the bottom of the slide or may find the slide too scary.
- Customers must wear appropriate attire, swimwear to be worn at all times: Rash vests, swimming shorts, swimming costumes, and wetsuits are acceptable. Shoes or flip flops are not allowed on the slide.
- Changing areas are available – with a member of staff nearby.