Discover Autumn Days & Evenings This October...
Experience Robin Hill during both the daytime and evenings this October half term!
From 16th – 31st October, the park’s 88 acres will be open daily from 10am – 5pm, with evening opening until 10pm on six exclusive dates;
so you can enjoy your favourite outdoor rides and attractions this autumn with additional entertainment too!
ALL INCLUDED IN A STANDARD PARK TICKET
Explore the park during October half term with a daytime visit.
16th – 31st October, 10am – 5pm
Explore 88 acres of natural parkland, ancient woodland and countryside gardens blanketed in autumnal colours; with plenty of rides and attractions to keep the kids entertained all day.
Be entertained during the six exclusive evenings this October.
Tuesday – Thursday, park open until 10pm
Stay later into the evening with featured entertainment including live music, a brand-new immersive light show and our beautiful illuminated woodland.
(19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th & 28th ONLY)
Both daytime and evening entertainment is included in a standard park ticket & online booking is advised for all guests.
No additional show tickets are required & our up to 7-days’ FREE returns policy applies to all October tickets, including entry on Autumn Evenings.
Discover a full programme of entertainment...
Experience an evening filled with an eclectic mix of genres from our incredible local talent!
Do you enjoy the sound of acoustic melodies? Then look no further! Join Ben Stubbs, Greg Barnes or Nik Potts over on the Rio’s stage from 5pm – 7pm.
If you’re looking for an up-beat setting, head down to African Adventure and enjoy classic pop chart hits from Fusion, between 5 – 7pm!
If dancing under electro-lights is your kind of vibe, we’ve got you covered! Head over to The Ponds between 6.30pm – 9pm to dance the night away with DJ Jakey Chan or DJ Omar!
The Two Cheeky Monkeys are BACK for Autumn Evenings!
Think you have what it takes to be the next circus spectacle? Join the Cheeky Monkey’s Circus Workshop between 2pm-5pm down in African Adventure!
That’s not all…
The Cheeky Monkeys will also be heating up your night with their awesome ambient light and fire street performances at 6.30pm and 7.30pm by The Ponds!
AN ELECTRIC SPECTACULAR!
Be captivated in awe and wonder at our amazing Electro-Light Show, not once, not twice…but three times across ALL Autumn Evenings dates!
Experience an epic live show with lasers, music, special effects, and, most importantly, our wildly popular Electro-Light Performers at 7pm, 8pm AND 9pm down by The Woodland Ponds!
This October, our flavoursome menus are fit for every appetite. With outlets throughout the park, including our IW Beer Battered Cod, IW 6oz Beef Burger, Vegan Cajun Bean Burger AND BBQ Pulled Pork Baguette!
Fancy an after-dinner treat? Purchase your marshmallows for toasting and get cosy next to our wood-lit fire by The Ponds!
Once you’ve perfected your circus skills, taken in some live music, wandered the wonderful illuminated woodland and grabbed a bite to eat…Head to African Adventure to pick up your headphones and party the night away with HUSH’s Silent Disco* from 7.30pm – 10pm!
*Additional charge for headphones applies.
Frequent Visitor Pass holder? All the Autumn Evenings entertainment is included FREE with your pass. We request that you book your visits online in advance to guarantee entry, but there is no need to book any additional entertainment/shows.
The park will be open from 10am – 5pm daily from 16th – 31st October, 2021, with extended opening until 10pm on selected dates only (19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th & 28th).
- The Toboggan Run will be operational daily from 12noon – 4:30pm, subject to weather conditions.
- All other rides (Colossus, Cows Express & 4D Cinema) will run from 10am – 4:30pm as normal, except for on our Autumn Evenings event days when our rides will be open from 10am-6pm.
- Access to the park during Autumn Evenings will be strictly within the reduced route offered, encompassing African Adventure, the Woodland Ponds, The Parting and Jungle Heights. No access to other park areas will be permitted.
All Robin Hill standard entry tickets for Octobre are provided inclusive of up to 7 days’ free returns with our compliments. Standard 7-day return visit T&Cs apply.
In the event of unsuitable weather, Robin Hill reserves the right to cancel or postpone any shows, to ensure the safety of all guests/staff/performers.
Please note: as per our standard Terms & Conditions, all tickets are non-refundable and no refunds will be given as a result of any entertainment not taking place due to unsuitable weather conditions.
Should you wish to make a change to your visit date (due to forecast poor weather for example), we’ll be more than happy to do so up 72hours ahead of your pre-booked date. You’ll need to email your order reference number and preferred visiting date to [email protected]. Please note that date change requests made within 72hours of your pre-booked visiting date will not be processed and all changes are subject to availability.
- Standard park entry and ticket T&Cs apply.
- Tickets should be purchased in advance online where possible and this is strongly recommended in order to guarantee entry on your chosen date.
- Return visits as part of the complimentary 7-day return policy are valid for the duration of October. Full details can be found in our T&Cs.
- Programmed entertainment may be postponed or cancelled. All entertainment may be cancelled, postponed or amended at short notice. Robin Hill reserves the right to amend details as it sees fit, at any time. This may be as a result of unfavourable conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control.
- Robin Hill is an open air venue and many areas are uncovered. Guests therefore accept that weather, temperature and light conditions, which are out of the park’s control, are an integral part of the experience and may impact on their visit.
- While we will make every effort to complete each piece of entertainment, we reserve the right to stop and start the event/entertainment as necessary.
- The Autumn Evenings entertainment will only ever be cancelled or abandoned in the event of bad weather, where such weather is deemed by the management to pose a health and safety risk for visitors/staff/performers.
- Park ticket refunds are not given for cancellation or abandonment of any entertainment as a result of poor weather conditions.
- Please be aware, the entertainment within the Autumn Evenings events contains loud noises, special effects and flashing lights. It may not be suitable for guests with pre-existing conditions such as photosensitive epilepsy or those of a sensitive disposition.
- Access to the park for Autumn Evenings will be within the reduced route offered only. This encompasses African Adventure, the Woodland Ponds, The Parting and Jungle Heights. No access outside of these areas will be permitted from 5pm. No rides will be in operation beyonf 4:30pm.
- Rides (Colossus, Cows Express & 4D Cinema) will run from 10am – 4:30pm as normal, except for on our Autumn Evenings event days (19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th & 28th ONLY) when our rides will be open from 10am-6pm, subject to weather conditions.
- The Toboggan Run will be open from 10am-4.30pm daily, including our Autumn Evenings event dates, subject to weather conditions