Dog, and Human Friendly, Adventures
We know that dogs are part of many families, which is why we are saying “YAY” to being a dog friendly park…well-behaved humans welcome too, of course.
Robin Hill is no exception… in fact we give a big ‘paws up’ to ensure your visit to our adventure park is ‘dog inclusive’.
Whilst we are doggy people, we are always mindful that some of our guests choose to not be dog owners. Therefore, we ask that you are respectful of that, looking after your dog at all times and following these two very simple rules to ensure everyone has an enjoyable day out…
- Dogs on leads is a must while you’re with us.
- Dogs stay with you, and not in the car, for your comfort and theirs.
Just as you’d pack a snack bag or picnic for your day out, it’s important to ensure you have all you’ll need for your four-legged friend to enjoy their family day out too. Here’s a quick checklist of things you might need:
- Poo bags (Essential! Always pack a couple more than you think you might need!).
- Treats (for their bestest behaviour round the park).
- Quiet toy (if you’re relaxing with a coffee or lunch helps to have a relaxed dog too).
Of course, assistance dogs are welcome, and we are always more than happy to help with planning your trip should you have any accessibility questions.