Due to the current lock down and ongoing uncertainty surrounding future situations with respect to COVID-19, we have taken the decision to defer the sale of our 2021 Frequent Visitor Passes.
We will continue to review this over the coming weeks.
Become part of our family with a 2021 frequent visitor pass!
So, you’re thinking of joining our extended family as a Frequent Visitor Pass holder for 2021? In that case, we’ll let you in on the secret of what becoming part of our FVP family really means…
If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s the importance of quality time spent with loved ones, family and friends. Here at Robin Hill, we’ve always strived to provide a safe place for you to experience epic adventures with the important people in your life, and 2021 will be no different.
As a family-run business, we know that you can’t put a price on memories. We’ve seen thousands of families through our gates, with many returning year after year.
At the heart of our core values are shared family experiences, and we can’t wait for you all to discover 88 acres of exploration, adventure and entertainment in 2021! Becoming a Frequent Visitor Pass holder welcomes you into our park with unlimited entry, access to all our rides and attractions, but wait, that’s not all…
Every year we host a full calendar of fun and exciting events with live, interactive entertainment, alfresco dining, impressive park illuminations and street performers! As a member of the FVP family, you’ll get access to some of these events included!
Unlimited access to Robin Hill
for the full season.
Unlimited access to BOTH PARKS
for the full season.
Unlimited access to Blackgang Chine
for the full season.
Frequently Asked Questions & T&Cs
How old does my child need to be to require a FVP?
Children under 4 years of age are not required to hold a FVP until their 4th birthday; at which point a FVP or valid admissions ticket will be required to enter the parks.
When will my FVP expire?
All 2021 FVPs will be valid for the full 2021 season (dates & times of which will be released as soon as possible).
All 2020 FVPs have been automatically extended to include the 2021 season.
Do carers need a FVP too?
For individuals who require additional support, carer passes can be issued free of charge. You can find out more about this in our accessibility information.
Can I lend my FVP to a friend for the day?
FVP cards are NOT interchangeable and are non-transferable; they can only be used by the individual pictured and named on the card.
When can I collect my physical card?
Physical FVP cards will not be available for collection until 2021. Until then, FVP holders are encouraged to use their E-FVPs.
What happens if I lose my card?
If you do happen to lose your FVP card, replacement cards can be purchased for £2 from our admissions team.
E-FVPs can be used in replace of a physical card. These will be provided via email after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- Frequent Visitor Passes (FVPs) are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
Pass redemption receipt codes cannot be replaced if lost without proof of purchase so please keep them safe.
- When purchasing your FVP, you will need an up-to-date passport-style photograph of yourself. This is so that we can identify you at the entrance of the park for admission. If the photograph isn’t of a suitable likeness or not clear enough, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
- E-FVPs will be provided via email after purchase. These are valid for entry to the parks and can be used in replace of a physical FVP card until this has been collected.
- Once collected, you should ALWAYS bring your FVP card when visiting the parks. Access to certain events may require cards to be shown upon entry. We cannot guarantee entry to our parks if you cannot provide proof of current FVP status. Access is provided in accordance with our standard terms and conditions of entry.
- FVP cards guarantee standard entry to the parks when they’re open, for the year that they’re issued, unless clearly stated otherwise. The 2021 season dates will be confirmed and communicated to all FVP holders as soon as possible.
- All valid 2020 FVPs have been automatically extended to include the full 2021 season.
- Entry to special events or exclusive entertainment may be included free of charge within a FVP. This will be determined on an individual event basis – please refer to event-specific T&Cs for more details. Details of events and any special entertainment within the 2021 season will be released and communicated to all FVP holders as soon as possible.
- No discounts are offered on FVP purchases within the parks.
- A replacement card fee of £2.00 will be payable if a card is lost or stolen.
- Children under 4 years are not required to hold a FVP until they turn 4; at which point a pass or valid admission ticket will be required to access the parks.
- Vectis Ventures (Blackgang Chine & Robin Hill) is entitled to use FVP holder’s details to contact them about service information, including, but not being limited to, information about changes to these Terms and Conditions, expiry and/or renewal reminders. Vectis Ventures will not use these details for marketing purposes unless the holder has opted in to receive such information at the time of purchasing.
- The Park Manager, MD, or their agents, may refuse admission or revoke FVPs at any time on the grounds of public safety or if other exceptional circumstances permit. Attempting to use a FVP that is not your own will result in the cancellation of those cards without refund.
- The parks reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to vary the opening and closing dates of the parks, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events, attractions or facilities for any reason. The full value or any part of the value of the FVP will not be refunded, nor will any compensation be payable if any of the rides or attractions become unavailable or if any part of the rides and attractions are closed or removed.