Delicious Grazing Boxes
During your visit to Sky High Night Glow this August, why not delve into the culinary delights of the Isle of Wight with some local flavours. Alongside our restaurant in The Ponds, Savannah Kitchen, Oasis and our friends from Feast Street, we’ll be offering delicious made-to-order antipasto Gazing Boxes.
Each box contains a selection of graze items including crackers, olives, handmade Robin Hill chutney, a selection of fresh fruit and vegetables. Plus, your choice of either meat OR cheese, including Isle of Wight Gallybagger and two cans of sparkling or still water.
How to order!
Grazing Boxes are made with care, which is why orders must be made by midday on the day of your visit to Sky High.
If you’ve yet to book your Sky High experience, you can add your Grazing Box in the our upgrades section of your purchase journey.
If you’ve already booked your Sky High experience, simply select the date of your visit using the following link, skip tickets, and head straight to upgrades!
**Order for Grazing Boxes must be made by midday (12 noon) the day before your visit.
The Meat Box
Pepperoni, Salami & Prosciutto Ham
*Suitable for 2 people
The Cheese Box
Red Leicester, Brie & Isle of Wight Gallybagger
*Suitable for 2 people
Ingredients & allergens:
Celery, cucumber, peppers, carrots, grapes, strawberries, hummus (contains sesame seeds), olives, pickled onions, vine tomatoes, a selection of crackers (contains wheat, barley & oats) & Apple/Dower House Chutney.
Each box is accompanied by two can of sparkling water, 2 plates, 2 sets of cutlery and serviettes.
- All Grazing Boxes are non-refundable once purchase has been completed. As these are made to order, no refunds will be given as a result of any changed park bookings or cancellations.
- Orders for Grazing Boxes must be placed by midday (12noon) the day before your visit. No orders beyond this point will be accepted and boxes are not available to purchase in-park.
- All boxes are prepared fresh to order each morning and stored refrigerated to ensure freshness and quality.
- Box collection is available from 10am at Peacocks. All boxes must be collected by 7pm on the date of your booked visit.
- Robin Hill accepts no responsibility for any guests not collecting their boxes before 7pm.
- Images provided are examples and shouldn’t be taken as an exact representation of the product.
- Replacement items may be included, subject to availability. We do our best to gather local produce where possible but may have to substitute items occasionally.
- The following allergens are included in the boxes:
The Meat Box – sesame seeds, wheat, barley & oats.
The Cheese Box – milk, sesame seeds, wheat, barley & oats.